Wednesday, November 12, 2008

Come play ping-pong at Augsburg

Yes! That's right! Come and enjoy a beautiful 4 year match, where you get to be the ball. While this might be a phenomena that occurs in many other places, I have been played like a pin-pong ball a number of times this semester. At the beginning of the year I had some confrontation with the department of Res-Life... Anyway that's long gone. What is present is my hardship to register for my last Finance class. I logged in on Monday @ 5pm to register for my classes. It got to register for 3 of them, but one displayed a meesage that read something like this:
"you cannot register to this class online. You have to come to the enrollment center to get it done."
I thought, ok I'll do it WEDNESDAY, because Tuesday I work downtown all day. So I step in the building (looking like Paul Fucking Newman by the way) and asked them to register me to the class. I got turn down, because I was outside registration time, so I needed to wait until 8am to do it on my own... (PING) So wait I cannot do it on my own, (PONG)and when I come here you tell me to wait until tomorrow and do it myself. Well thanks so much for being so resourceful. I cannot believe that they are so inconsiderate with a senior student whose graduation depends on a class. Yes I am angry, frustrated, and ready to go...

1 comment:

anachili said...

haha.... I know it's not supposed to be funny (maybe it is) but the way you write about it is pretty funny :)