Wednesday, April 23, 2008

Neglected

I have yet realized another thing. I actually did not realized but I actually acknowledged that I have a huge project due next week. Ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh I completely and purposely let it sit until the very last minute. I know it is not smart, so my advice for incoming Auggies is that the best way of combating procrastination is to get the job done as soon as you know about it. Then you might have time to enjoy the nice weather.

About the book selling project, well I know it is a good idea and for more that I want to push it... I don't have time to get dirty with that business. However anyone who is interested in pursuing that I can help doing something... maybe I'll create that facebook group. As always your comments are very much appreciated pass the word about these blogs... "I personally believe that [they are fun]"

No comments: