Wednesday, November 14, 2007

Time Sluts ha haha

Yes I did, ha haha. I did write time sluts in one of my e-mails that I snet out to my co workers. It is really funny to realize how many mistakes a person can make in spelling words, specially when is an ESL student like me who makes them. Like the other day I was in my Eco class and we were talking about prices (you know fun stuff).I came back to read my notes for a test after a couple of days and I realized I wrote down prices with a Z of Zorro ha haha. Ok if you did not find that funny what about the first one trade some sluts for slots ha haha that'll be interesting. What do you think? Yeah I know you might think my minds is in the gutter if I come up with words such as slut, but in reality I have a girlfriend so I don't waste time on that ( by the way a great hug to my girlfriend she even helped me out with this thing Mikvarkhar Anushka) Anyway, sorry to disapoint all my girl fans out there ha haha. Well post back if you come up with other funny spelling missmatches... or not.

1 comment:

Cabbage Wabbage said...

WHatt?? you have a gf? awww..i'm so dissapointed! =(