Monday, November 12, 2007

Frustrating, bad, and, squeezed.

Hi freinds of this blog show!
Frustrating...
I gotta say that Today is one of those days that I hate the most... ha haha... not that I like to be a hater but as I said before, Mondays in this particular semester have been and will be a nightmare. A nightmare that starts during the weekend whenever I have a test in my night class (intermediate accounting, which by the way is really good because it is taught by one of my favorites - John Molloy (not that I am kissing ass but I really enjoy the class ( but I really wish it wasn't 3 hours long))) (yes I love parentheses they illustrate how much my mind wanders... ha haha).... Anyways, going back to the topic that I started 1000 thoughts ago, this Monday night I had my third accounting test and it was probably the most frustrating from the three, at least I thought so. I just could not answer it; I was about to scream and rip my hair off. I could not believe that after all that time I spend studying I couldn't answer the damn test with confidence. I openly declare myself in one of the worst times of my college time why... I dunno.
Bad...
You would believe that after a stressing test everything would get calm or at least not as frustrating, but now oh nooooo. I just finished there to go to an emergency meeting of one of my jobs just to hear that my boss is dissapointed at the team blah blah blah... I mean I feel that we do slack a little bit more and I dare to say that even the boss does. In fact to generalize it, I feel everyone does that kindathing. At the beginning of the year we start really hard and then we slow down (slack) and there's adrenaline times where we make a little more effort. If we were honest with ourselves, and I mean the society as a whole, we would realize that it is impossible to always be on top of everything, or the best, or the most competitive. It is good to compete but too much competition leads to a robotic society and to a sad life. Anyways, my recommendation for all the bosses in the worls is: it is ok to prosecute your team if they are not doing well, but it is also true that when the team is doing well, all they hear is "good job" and "keep up the good work", but really who prosecutes people doing a good job? No, that does not happen; if you are doing fine they'll even forget about your existence...
Squeezed..
ha hahaha and after all that I had to do my Art homework, which I always squeeze after my night class. I have to say that I really enjoyed tonight's art session - it was simple but efficient (at least in my opinion. Let's see if the prof thinks the same).

Well, this is all I gotta say...

No comments: