Friday, November 2, 2007

Light Society

Lately I been thinking that we are like a diet product. Why? Well I believe diet products just pretend to be healthier for us when in reality they are worse because all of the chemicals that they contain in order to be "light". I concluded that this only means that such products just pretend to be better. Now, I think we are a light society because we pretend to that we actually get stuff done. We pretend to work, they pretend to pay us, we pretend we like people and they pretend they like us too we pretend that everything is going to be all right when in reality everything has been getting dirtier.

So the lesson of the day is: if you want to see some changes in your life stop pretending that everything is ok and start doing something to make it better. That is work today on tomorrow's circumstances. A good start would be to stop consuming light products and realize that going for a walk or doing a little exercise is a better substitute.

1 comment:

Cabbage Wabbage said...

Haha. I wonder who you're trying to advise there. But I agree. We take things too lightly these days. We brush personal life questions off and mock people who actually cares. And play this make belief game to everything that we do.
I like posts like this from you. It shows a side of you that i've never seen before. Cool. =)