Thursday, March 19, 2009

My general theory of everything

Again looking back in to the history of this world... I am going to make a rather outrageous comment despite the fact that I have trained myself to reject any generalization... This is MY GENERAL THEORY:

Men and Women kind will never reach harmony. The fundamental reason for this is the innate human nature which pushes the vast majority of us to want to be better, to stand out, to want more.
You might ask yourself: Innit that what makes this civilization to progress?

And you are right, it is! However, the survival of the fittest has gotten so out of hand that the very goal of the evolutionary process has been compromised by humanity's irrational and impulsive behavior. If we could for instance remember that a point in time we were seconds away from nuclear disaster, then it comes clear that the battle of humans to become better than others, or the simply the best can only end up in disaster. I firmly believe that if an effort is not made to truly become globalized in the humanitarian sense, then we are doomed.

I hate to even think about the idea that another war can result from the shaky economic environment...

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I have found it on this website called [url=http://tipswift.com]tip swift[/url]. You can find it there.
cheers
edit: wrong post