Tuesday, March 31, 2009

Motivation Breakdown

Fuck! Fuck! and triple Fuck!.
Tonight I feel like being profane. Why? I am fed up with all the shit I have to do. Lately, I feel as if everything I have done during my college time is not going to have an immediate impact on my life after graduation. Maybe I just did not tried hard enough to be placed in a job. BUT seriously how is a person supposed to do well at many different activities at the same time as trying to make a living and enjoying being young. I think that society has progressed too much towards the service sector, which I think it sort of implies that a bubble has been created in the realms of human capital. Every year many more people will be graduating with business majors and given the current situation there won't be enough jobs offered. The problem this time can not be solved to ameliorate the great depression unemployment rate. Back then a "man" could be used to do physical labor or manufacture. What are we going to do now with all the people sitting home with degrees in business? I don;t think many of us are up to the challenge of becoming a construction worker. Even then the pure fact that it is becoming ever harder to get a job suggest that the value of a college education should be waited against the odds of living during times of recession, global recession, or depression. Let me tell you what. If you don't have a solid plan or a good network, college is merely an expensive paper. What about knowledge? Well that is also deemed by the growing general consensus that dictates that in order to help the development of any field one needs credentials...

I am not pessimistic, rather I am pretty fucking realistic.

No comments: