Monday, February 23, 2009

A good fit

Well I think that it is evident that many people are not happy to see what happened to Mary Olson. It is also true, that no one really knows why it happened. The phrase "she was not a good fit" seems to be the only information available to asses the issue. I did not personally knew Mary, but every time I saw her, she was really nice to me. So I am not really sure what the problem was. However, I also think that comparing the administration with Hussein's or Bush's is kinda absurd. I had the chance to work in the president's office for a year and I did notice some tension among the executive committee, and I have to say that Mary was way more relax than the person who preceded her. In any case, I think that people should give the president's office time to offer a legitimate answer before we want to burn them down.

No comments: