Friday, February 20, 2009

Continuation of what has not been finished

It took me a long time to come back. I have to say that the main reason I have not been writing is because lack of motivation. I think I am being subject to that pre-graduation syndrome. In any case, today I direct myself to my beloved public (namely Joe Finstrom who is posted as fan #1) to give an explanation to the long expected continuation of the metaphysical view of the world I was elaborating on. In short, I have not formulated the continuation because I have been reviewing as much information of the development of economic schools and how that impacted the behavioral trends in society. As you might know, it took Adam Smith ten years to come up with the wealth of the nations. It took Ayn Rand several years to develop her philosophy of objectivism. Therefore, we can conclude that is going to take me 20 years to develop my treatise on the history of economics... that's if I ever overcome the commercialization of the world and actually get to write it... ha haha
So that's all I have to say about that. I would like to discuss the topic face to face with anyone interested, just drop a note on my wall.

No comments: