Monday, December 15, 2008

The other side of the weekend

Now for the public that is more interested in exciting stories I have a good one for you. Like every year I threw a end of the year party. However, this time it was not as crowded, we did engaged in heavy drekke drekke drekke. It was a night of playing chandelier and 48 were completely gone within hour and a half. Now, I am not so proud of this because the night did not turned out well for me. After gaming, my party and I went to old dinky town to keep it up. As we were switching from bar to bar I tripped and sprain my ankle. I have to say it was very painful, so much that even though I was plastered I had to retrieve form the area. Anyway, that's what I get for not being responsible right. So listen up and learn from my mistakes and remember to always watch your step... like Johnnie Walker.

No comments: