Sunday, December 7, 2008

Bittersweet

Yeah that's right! This semester has been bittersweet for me. It is my last fall semester and it has been the worse in terms of workloads. As a consequence I have not been able to fully enjoy my last steps in this academic sanctuary. As a matter of fact lately I just move my mere inertia. The true is that I have been trying to do many things at the same time and that did not work well at all. So my recommendation for Sophomores and Juniors is to start thinking about internships and other activities you want to do in the future now. That way if you want to go to grad school or whatever it is you will have time to prepare and won't have to crunch it all up in one semester. That's what I did and I gotta admit I have failed at pretty much everything this semester.

No comments: