Tuesday, October 16, 2007

Resistance (French) ha hahah

Wazuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuup!!!!

Ok I guess you have noticed that there is some issued going on between the day students and the propaganda for the so called college for "Adults". In my opinion, I think the student body senate is wasting time and energy in addressing such matter. With all due respect to my fellow student friends in the senate committee, you should take care of other important things like what's going to happen to the general student area for. It just seems to me that taking such big action towards something that is just targeting a different segment of people to come to school is not really mature, or smart for that matter. So if you really argue that you are Adults... yes we know (you) we are Adults... (well some of us there is still some outliers out there) then start acting like such and focus your time and energy in doing something more constructive instead of making people within the Augsburg community desegregated. Anyway, I really apologize to anyone that could get offended by this but I think that if you have something to say, please feel free to post back or send me an e-mail to lopezmon@augsburg.com

Until the next time I'll see you guys later..... (Rancind GGF 2000)

No comments: