Tuesday, October 2, 2007

Mondays suck, but so does Tuesdays, Wednesdays, Thursdays, and Fridays...

I cannot express how much I hate Mondays and I am not a hater. The thing is that my Mondays this year are booked from 8 AM to 12 PM. Sometimes is even hard to eat lunch or dinner (or even go to the bathroom). I am so jealous of my roommates every time I go back to my room to change gear and books, because I always find them playing X-box or watching a movie…

Anyway I don’t like to complain too much. I’ll rather talk (or write) about something more meaningful to all of you… and that is The Fall art Tour formerly known as The Art attack. So don’t miss on going around the twin cities Colleges to appreciate some Art.

Here is more information about the event.

Fall Art Tour

Free shuttles will take visitors to multiple college art galleries for art, music, and food. Shuttle pick up outside Lindell Library. Contact: Kerry Morgan

5:00pm to 8:00pm, Lindell Library

I’ll be back with some more interesting fact about me… when I have time to do fun stuff instead of study all the time so probably not any time soon……………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………… just kiddin.

1 comment:

Cabbage Wabbage said...

My mondays are the best.
When does this art tour happen? it sounds really fun.
MISmo! were u drunk when I saw u at jimmy john's last wednesday? lol