Tuesday, September 25, 2007

Soccer, beer, rock& roll

Heeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeey!!!!
Welcome once again to this is space... no, not my space just this space. Anyway, I know is kind of late for this, but I was disappointed this Saturday by the performance of the Men's soccer team. Don't get me wrong I am fan from hell of the soccer team at Augsburg, but I think thy let go the last game. I've seen them play this year and they were not the same team last Saturday. As a former member of the team ( ok the JV) I thought of that game as one of the most important of the year if not the most important. You should know that it has been a while since Augsburg defeated St. Thomas in a soccer game. Last year we tight them so I was hoping we would take the victory this year. It was a bummer, but it is not the end of the world. The team is doing amazing this year with 6 out of 9 games since the season started. So lets keep cheering for the boys and hopefully we'll see them in the play offs then in the final. Why did I put beer in the title? You might ask yourself. Why are you changing the topic? Well I am not, for those of you who are 21 and like soccer, or futbol, or fubol( ha haha), you will agree with me that it sucks to watch a match without a delightful beer (or two). Wouldn't be great if they for once let us have some fun at the field as we support our team? Ha haha I know that is fictional but what is of soccer without a rowdy crowd and lots of... fun ...
Auggies!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
I'll be back

No comments: