Thursday, September 13, 2007

Intro

Heeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeey

Thanks for visiting the Mismo's blog show. This is my first post and I would like to explain why I called it Mismo's show. Well, the reason is that I use to have a co-blogger and my original idea was to call it The Mismo and Ev show, not because this is going to be really entertaining, but because it is like watching a show when I and Evelyn interact with each other. Anyway, Evelyn Tsen recently ditched me to do her own blog (you should check it out) but I thought I will still call it a show… my own show yes!!!



... I'll be back ( reference to Terminator 1984)

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

YOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO! Don't worry about the ditch princess you have this one in the bag. We've got your back so you won't fall flat on your face. Waiting for your next entry. Until then I want a piece of the pie that you'll receive by cracking on the people and places that we all belong to:)

super nova said...

What's your passion? What made you want to come to Augsburg? What type of music do you listen to? What could make you laugh so hard that noodles would come flying out of your nose? What is your favorite movie?
Question:
Would you rather...
be stranded on an island for two years with twenty friends of your choice or with a group of twenty famous people of your choosing?

Cabbage Wabbage said...

who the hell is super nova! show urself!n who r u calling a ditch princess? I take that as a compliment cause I am in fact a beautiful princess who gets to do whatever she wishes to do whenever she wants to. HAH!